The Pro-Tuff series is an upgrade from our Feather-Lite series with two additional adjustment points. H-TB-0C is an ergonomically designed, full body harness with points of adjustment for a universal fit and can be worn by almost any body type. Featuring a single back D-ring, grommet style legs, sub pelvic strap and a lanyard keeper. This harness can be used for general fall protection in any industry. Our full body harnesses are made of ¾” polyester/nylon webbing rated at over ,000 lb. All hardware is plated for corrosion resistance. Madaco Fall Protection meet or exceed all applicable industrial standards including OSHA and ANSI Z39.
- Point adjustability
- Light weight harness
- Heavy duty leg/chest straps
- ,000 Lbs rated heavy duty nylon/polyester webbing
- Size : M – XL (Universal) Also available in oversize and extra padding
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Forged hardware parts
- Adjustable back D-ring for fall protection
- Insertion buckle at the chest
- Gromment straps on both legs
RATED TENSILE STRENGTH
- ¾” Black Nylon WEBBING: ,000 LBS
- ¾” ALLOY STEEL INSERTION BUCKLE: 4,000 LBS
- STEEL D-RING: ,000 LBS
- PLASTIC LANYARD/ELASTIC KEEPER N/A
- Meets or exceeds applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, including ANSI Z39.
- Webbing: ANSI Z39 3... – 3...7
- D-rings: ANSI Z39 3... and 3...7
- Buckles: ANSI Z39 3...6
- Harness: ANSI Z39 3...7
- Testing Procedure: ANSI Z39 4.3.3. and 4.3.3.